Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter and 36 Weeks

It was a nice three day weekend and Momma was very happy to have some time to rest and spend time with family.  On Saturday Scott was given a diaper shower and then his parents did a little egg hunt for Harper.  We headed to Nada and Circle K on Sunday morning and were back in Tomball by 6.  Harper loved hunting for eggs and was such a joy.  Hope you all had a great Easter!

Ready for her school egg hunt!
Being Silly

 Hunting eggs at Lita and Papa's 


 One excited little girl!
 Fun at Gigi and Pops







 Easter Lunch at Circle K







36 Weeks
We've made it to 36 weeks!  Can't believe in 4 weeks we'll be bringing home a new baby.  Hopefully, I'll finish the nursery this weekend and feel a little more prepared.  I'm feeling better than I did with Harper at this point but my feet are so done by the end of the day.  Not much longer!!

1 comment:

Samantha Prochaska said...

Still looking adorable! I love your cardigan/shawl. So pretty!