Sunday, March 30, 2014

32 Weeks with Baby #2

I'm in my 32nd week with this pregnancy and feeling pretty good.  Some days are better than others but overall things are well.  The baby is head down, pretty low and measuring on schedule. I predict that I'll deliver right around my due date as I did with Harper.  I'm  anemic again this pregnancy but my vitiams and extra iron are helping me feel  better.  I had really bad swelling in my hands and feet with Harper and thank goodness that has not kicked it yet with this baby.  I'm so very grateful for that.  

I'm really not prepared for this baby at all.  I know things will come together soon or I hope.  The baby's room will be downstairs this time and we have one more peice of furniture to paint. The bedding is on back order and won't be here until the first week of May :( Once it all comes together I'll post a picture.

8 weeks or less and we get to me this new little!


1 comment:

Laura said...

You look beautiful!