Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


We had a great Thanksgiving in Tomball even though Harper is still sick after weeks of being on antibiotics. It's just the nasty stuff but I'm ready for it to leave!

We started her on breathing treatments last week which seem to help but also add to her CRAZINESS! She's a hoot about 10 minutes after the treatment kicks in. She pretty much just runs around the house singing and dancing and acting cray cray. 

We had a lovely Thanksgiving lunch with the Friedrichs' Family and then mom came to town that evening and we began our holiday shopping. 

Friday we met up with my Little Nanny, aunts and cousins for our annual shopping day.
Santa Claus aka Little Nanny


Saturday we finished up running around to a few stores and then took Harper to her first movie. She stood and danced a lot but overall she did well. She told her dad that her favorite part was the "scary ice monster". 
Harper is in love with our tree this year and she kept telling my Mom that she "made it". She loved helping me decorate and is really excited about Christmas this year.
Ho, ho, ho

I'm 15 weeks and feel pretty good besides the fact that I'm a hormonal mess! The time is just flying by and May will be here before we know it. We've started working on the nursery and I'm ordering the bedding soon. Can't wait to meet the newest little Friedrichs!


No comments: