Monday, November 4, 2013

We're having a baby!

Yea for baby #2!! We're so excited to have another baby. Things have been going well and time is flying by much faster with this pregnancy.  We'll be meeting our new little one around May 23rd.

I had a feeling I was pregnant so I randomly went and got a test.  Within minutes, Scott and I both looked and it was PREGNANT.  The first couple of weeks were rough and I was very nauseous  and craving everything salty and cheesy.  After the ninth week, I started to feel more like myself but by the end of the day I am so tired.  I'm also finally starting to want fruits and salads more which is a great thing.  Our scale broke several weeks ago so thankfully I'm not weighing myself.  I'm very fearful about gaining weight but I know it's for a reason and I will definitely be working it off much faster than the first time once the baby arrives.  

We talk about the baby often with Harper and she says it's a baby "sister".  This will most likely be our last baby so we've decided to wait to find out the gender.  We'll just be surprised!  I'm excited to meet this little one and look forward to completing our family.
Our little babe.

 11 Weeks

1 comment:

Samantha Prochaska said...

Yay! I'm excited for y'all and Harper. Waiting to find out on the day of delivery really wasn't too hard and it was pretty cool. I hope all goes well the next several months!