Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Meltdown with Ms. Michaels


My blog friend Kyra along with a few others have organized a "4MChallenge- May Meltdown with Ms. Michaels" for the month of May.

Basically, you do some sort of Jillian Michael's Workout every day during May. I can handle Jillian's workouts and did it previously and saw some results.

Now, weekends are pretty hard for me since we're usually on the road traveling somewhere but I have committed to doing it every day that I can.

This morning, I set the alarm for 5 am, got up and did my workout and felt great for the rest of the day. It's a pretty busy time in school so evenings have been really hard.  I'm not a morning person but I did it and I think I can continue.  I really want to tone up and drop a few more pounds.

I'm also going to attempt this...


JOIN ME!!!


1 comment:

Kyra said...

Awesome job, mama!!!
I have to agree I just feel awesome when I start my day with the bia-bia!!! :)