Monday, February 18, 2013

Changing Things Up!

Well, it's been a while and I haven't published one blog post during the month of February. Boo. Go me.

Can you believe it's already February!?!

As in everyone's life, things have been busy and really great. And honestly, I'm super addicted to Instagram right now.  If you don't have an account, you should.  Add me.

We welcomed in the New Year by spending some relaxing time in Kerrville and things have been rocking and rolling ever since!
Scott and I took an amazing trip to Mexico with some great friends and met more great friends while we were there. Mexico was AMAZING.  I think I already said that.  More pictures on this to come.
We've had lots of family time and even took Harper to Matagorda already this year.
I've been doing great with my weight loss and only have 6 MORE pounds to go to reach my ultimate goal!!  I really want to try and start incorporating more weight training into my life.  I'm also starting a new 5k program to hopefully increase my speed and stamina.  I'm excited!
And the most exciting news is that I have a second job!  I've joined a wonderful company whose products I've been using for the past 2.5 months.  I've seen major results and feel great.  Can't wait to tell you more about this business adventure.  It's been changing my life and I can't wait to see what else it will bring.  
More on this to come soon!!

So anyways, I'll be changing things up here a little.  Giving this little, old blog a face lift and such.  Adding more on the things that I've been doing and using to keep a healthy and happy lifestyle going.

And just because they're so FREAKING cute!

2 comments:

Samantha Prochaska said...

Kinsey, you look amazing. You have inspired me to start running more (which I have taken a 3 week break from due to my never-ending sinus infection). But you are a great role-model nonetheless. Keep it up!

kinseyfriedrichs said...

Well thank you but it's been a process and I think that was the hardest thing for me to understand. It doesn't happen overnight. Even though I'm still considered a "beginner" runner, I'm doing things I never thought was possible!! Anything is possible!! Thanks again.