Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

It's late but I want to document so I can look back one day.

Christmas this year was so magical!  Harper loved opening gifts and wanted to play with every gift right away. We made it to Nada, Eagle Lake and Tomball and five Christmases over the two days   Busy and fun but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Christmas Eve Day started off at my parents house with Mom, Dad, Alyson, Kevin, Wade and our family.  We had brunch and then opened gifts.  Both kids took a nap after just as we had planned.







 Harper loves her new chair!
 Thank you Gigi and Pops for our new bikes.

 Someone was surprised with an Ipad!

Christmas Eve afternoon, we headed to Memo and Popo's house for steaks. 

Uncle Dave is silly. 

 Freeing Lucky the dove.
 Aunt Aly
 Kevin and Wade

And then Christmas Eve Night we headed to Eagle Lake for Nanny and Papa's.  I didn't get many pictures (boo) but we had a blast.  It was craziness as usual as my Nanny LIVES for Christmas. 

This was precious.  Wade got so excited when we put on his 12th Man ATM jersey.   
We finally went back home to my mom and dad's and prepared for Santa's arrival.  I'll give Christmas Day another post of it's own.

No comments: