Friday, August 24, 2012

Overwhelmed

I am so overwhelmed right now.

This week has been one of the hardest "back to school" weeks ever.  I don't remember last year being this hard but Harper was just and infant and had no idea what was going on.  She did great at daycare and would sleep when we came home or while I cooked dinner.

This year is completely different.  She has cried everyday I have dropped her off at daycare :(  Our mornings feel like a 5k marathon and evening times are fun yet stressful too.

I know this too shall pass but I'm struggling.  I feel guilty working late and missing time with Harper but I feel SO behind at work.  We'll find our balance but right now it completely SUCKS.

On the up side, I'm so close to reaching my half way point of my goal weight loss.  I'm doing really awesome on Weight Watchers and the Couch to 5K program.  It's been a little harder since I've gone back to work this week but I'm more determined than ever.  I've also dropped two sizes in my clothes!!

And now a photo dump...

Meeting cousin Will for the first time. Such a sweety and he loves Harper.

 Cheese
 Hanging out in Mommy's classroom.
 Finally sleeping during our long shopping adventure.
 CRAZY Lady
 STINKER
 FINE Hubby
 Summertime snuggles
 Gigi and Harper Lynn

3 comments:

Emma Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Davis said...

She is too CUTE!

Samantha Prochaska said...

Good luck with finding your new routine. I'm sure it's hard. And congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up girl!