Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last Week of Summer and River Trip

This is my final week of summer and I am S.A.D.  I enjoyed being home with Harper and having no set schedule.  I've loved watching her learn and grow over these past couple of months.   So grateful I have this job and I'm already looking forward to next summer!  

Harper starts her new daycare on Monday and I'm nervous, scared, anxious, excited and everything else. I know she'll do great...I'm just worried about myself :(


Playing at the Children's Museum in The Woodlands

"Mom, there's a fish!"

 Making friends at the play area in the mall.
(This was right after she had one of the biggest blow outs of her life!!)

  Fighting over Mickey Mouse

 Posing for Mom



This past weekend, Scott and I went on our 6th Annual River Float Trip.  We had a great time and it was so nice to see everyone.  I look forward to this trip every year.

On Friday, my husband buzzed his hair and had a mohawk.  Poor Harper had no idea what to think of her Daddy.
  I might have thought it was mighty attractive!

Some of this might have happened.....
 Lovely Ladies
 River Rats

End of the float and obviously very happy!
We ended the weekend with a stop at one of our most favorite restaurants ever. YUM!

No comments: