Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Already

Well, I knew it would happen quickly because I know our luck. Harper's school called today and said that she had a 102 fever and was spitting/throwing up. I knew the daycare germies would hit fast but geez let me get through my first week of school!!!

I panicked because I'm so afraid of her fever getting that high after the febrile seizure she had last June. We made it to the doctor and her throat is really red and infected so with a little medicine we should be good to go! She's already bouncing around the house this evening and being silly girl.

She'll get some snuggle time with Daddy tomorrow and hopefully we can still go on our road trip this weekend.

Good times!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Poor Harp, hope she gets to feeling better again soon. And I hope you are getting back into work well and not so stressed

Samantha Prochaska said...

Ugh that sucks. I hate when they get sick.