Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weight Loss Update

Well, I wrote my Weight Loss Story on June 4th and I did nothing until June 26th.

On June 26th I joined Weight Watchers and as of my last weigh in (Monday) I have lost 10.4 pounds.  

It's a start and I still feel motivated.  I actually feel great!

I've turned my eating around and count points/calories almost daily.  I'm drinking way more water than before.  PS- I hate water.

And finally, I started MOVING!  I either walk/jog in the early mornings outside or on the treadmill during Harper's naps.  I am NOT a runner but I'm trying!  I can do two miles of walking with minutes of interval running and I'm so proud of myself.  I'm also doing a little weight training for my arms but I need to get the cardio down because it's truly what I suck at. 

I have not felt a difference in my clothes but I still have a lot to loose. 

I took "before" pictures but I'm not brave enough to post those yet.  Maybe once I have something to truly compare to, then I'll gain the courage.

Motivation that keeps me going....
Pandora's Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout Station (Ironically it puts Harper to sleep, but pumps me up!)
Audio Books while on the treadmill
Feeling the sweat pour off me is kind of exhilarating!
Weighing in at WW and "celebrating" every 5 lbs loss.
Mama Laughlin's Blog - She's honest, funny and real.

2 comments:

Traci & Charlie said...

Good for you that is awesome. I will definitely have to join you in the weight loss journey come Oct!

Samantha Prochaska said...

Great job Kinsey. I was wondering how this was going. I'm really trying to get into better eating/workout habits not only to lose some weight but to feel better/have more energy - so important with a toddler to chase around. Keep it up!!