Monday, July 2, 2012

Bows, Bows and More Bows!

I love bows!

I love bows on baby girls, I love bows on big girls, I love bows on presents and I love to decorate with bows.  I love big bows, little bows and layered bows.  I'm a bow girl and I hope Harper will be a bow girl too.  

When Harper was a baby I would put bows on headbands, then around 9 months her hair grew and the headbands pushed her hair backed and it looked ridiculous.  Right now, I can clip bows into her hair but we're using more little bows and decorative clips.   Recently, we were able to put a little pony on top of her head so I'm starting to use more big bows again!
Over the past 12 months, we have accumulated lots of bows from a variety of places.  I have a friend that makes bows and it's called Lucy Lou Bows
Polkadot Posies is one of my favorite online stores and their bows are so cheap.  They're simple bows but they come in a variety of sizes. Go and check out Polkadot Posies and I promise you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning PolkadotPosies - we do make bow wearing affordable!