Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sweet Cheeks!

This weekend went by too fast!  However, I only have 3 more Mondays of work before we're out for the summer!  I can't wait.  In July, I signed Harper and I up for a "Mommy and Me" swim class.  I would like to find a few more things for us to do as well.

Scott painted our laundry room, downstairs bath and game room this weekend.  Soon, I'll post some before and afters.  They look great! I feel like we're finally adding some personal touches to the house.

We ate at a little taco place on Friday and posed Harper for a few pictures.


I was at a GT Training all day Saturday so Gigi came to town and her and Harper went shopping.  Here are a few pictures she sent me throughout the day.  


We took Harper to Texas Roadhouse and she was in heaven!  She could throw her food on the floor and I didn't even tell her "no".  It's probably so confusing being a baby.

This morning Harper had her 1 Year Pictures and Miss Fussy Pants did not want to cooperate.  She was DRAMA.  Luckily, she was pretty content the first half in her birthday outfit but she would not participate in the other outfit.  Scott kept telling me it was because she was allergic to the outfit.  The outfit was a little "over the top" but I WILL get some pictures of her in it even if it's not with the photographer :)

After a good nap, we headed to Pappadauex for lunch!


Harper's doing her "indian call" in this picture.                                                          

Playing in the fountain.

Sweet cheeks!

No comments: