Monday, April 2, 2012

10 Months Old!

Harper is 10 Months Old Today!

She celebrated her day by being diagnosed with yet another damn ear infection. GRRRR!
Anyways, she's in a pretty good mood and it doesn't seem to bother her much.

She weighs about 19.5 pounds and is learning to stand up on her own. She's not a baby anymore :(

We're already planning her birthday party and I might already have her birthday decor.
I might also be going overboard but she only turns once and I can do what I want.
I'm so excited and love what Sharon at Chubby Cheeks Boutique here in Tomball has done.
All the Moms out there that have baby birthdays soon, check out her Etsy site. I just love her work!

These are pictures she took and posted.
And here is Harper working on standing up on her own.
Very quick and not a very good angle but I want to remember it.

2 comments:

Samantha Prochaska said...

Awww I bet you are going to have a walker before a year, maybe even before 11 months!

I love your owl theme. I just started planning C's birthday yesterday. So much to do!!

Traci & Charlie said...

She's just precious!! Love the birthday theme you are right their only 1 once have fun with it!!!