Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend in Nada

We had a great weekend in Nada hanging out with family and friends.

Friday night I finally made it to the fish fry and it was delicious as always. We saw many of Harper's future running buddies and then then hung out at my parent's house.

Saturday we had a family work day at Circle K and cleaned up the lake house. Harper and Wade played and napped together.

Then on Saturday night, my Dad, Memo and Popo babysat while all the ladies went to the Spoon's Tournament.

We ended the weekend with a yummy lunch and bluebonnet pictures. Wade will HATE us in about 20 years. My Mom bought the babies matching sailor outfits and it was hilarious!! Alyson took pictures with her camera so my iPhone pictures will have to do for now.

Harper seems to be feeling better and has four teeth on top now. I think she has about six in all and is weighing around 19 lbs. She can stand on her own but is still gaining strength in her legs.

Growing up too fast!

Milk Buddies
The famous bunny that has been around forever!
I know what might be on this girl's birthday wishlist!
Swinging and happy!
Sailor Girl
Daddy's rose from his yard. I want to eat it!
"Mom, I'm talking to you!"
Playing in the dirt
So sweet!
HunBun
Love this one
Hehe! Hilarious!
Princess Harper
Best Cousins

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Samantha Prochaska said...

Harper is too cute in that little sailor hat!

Jennifer said...

The sailor outfits are adorable!