Monday, February 27, 2012

Under the Weather

Well Harper had her first complete week of Day Care last week and as a welcoming gift she has double Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) and her ears are infected. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I still am not completely comfortable with the "day care" setting and praying that it gets better (for me). It was a hard week but she seemed pretty happy which is good to see.


Just counting down the days until summer so I can be with her.


This picture is of Harper on Sunday when the crap kicked in.


She was so swollen and looked awful.




This was her today. She looked much better but her drainage is insane.


She also passed on the eye infection to her Daddy :)




I'm praying this passes soon. I wish I could just take it away from her.


Here are some other pictures from the week.




We're mean but it looks like she's tubing down the Guadalupe!




Enjoying the weather.




Harper was given this precious outfit and we just love it. Thank you Mrs. Domangue!




Go Texan Day.






First Day at Day Care and not too sure what to think.




Crazy Lady!






I made this awesome goodness tonight for a team member's birthday.


It's a Snickers No Bake Pie and I pinned it from here.




No comments: