Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ramblings and Please Consider

I've been feeling a little blah lately so today Harper and I met my Mom in Houston for some shopping therapy and lunch at Chuy's.

Harper has started to really eat and she's like a human vacuum cleaner. The girl can eat.

On Thursday, Harper had her first experience at Chick Fil A. Again the girl can eat!

Nothing new going on in the Friedrichs' Household. I recently passed my pretest to get my state librarian certification so now I have to sign up for the real deal.

Counting down the days to Spring Break, Easter and then SUMMER!!

I'm really starting to stress about my 3rd graders and the "new" standardized test we take in April :(

Recently, I received the following email from my wonderful photographer Wendi. She is trying to raise money for cancer awareness in honor of a little girl named Emily. On March 3rd Wendi will be shaving her head bald for sweet Emily! Please consider making a small donation.

Dear friends and clients,

I promise this is the only email I will send regarding this, but I wanted to make sure to cast my net as far as I can reach. I'm sure that some of you have seen on Facebook that I am participating in a St. Baldrick's Foundation head shaving event on March 3rd. To read about how I came to this decision please see my blog: http://wendischoffstall.com/blog/emily/

I have an ambitious goal and 3 weeks to accomplish it, so I am looking to you all to help me. I'm hoping to find 1,000 people willing to donate $10 (of course if you are willing and able to donate more, please do). If you would like to help me reach my goal by donating please visit this website and click MAKE A DONATION. I would also greatly appreciate if you could forward this to your family and friends that you think might be moved to donate as well.

With deepest gratitude,
Wendi

--
Wendi Schoffstall
Photographer
www.wendischoffstall.com

No comments: