Thursday, February 2, 2012

Growing up!

Can't believe my baby girl is 8 months today! She can now wave Bye Bye to me in the mornings and it's so sweet!

We're still at just two teeth but she's become a little piggy. She loves to eat anything and everything. We're pretty much doing table foods now with some baby food. She has a morning nap and afternoon nap and is put down at 8. Harper is in love with my jewelry and loves to explore the necklace of the day.

I'm starting to think about 1st birthday ideas and I'll probably do a themed party. Maybe ladybugs, or cute little owls, we shall see!

By the way, blogger is downloaded to my iPhone and sometimes it will not reveal an entire picture. If you click on it, it will display the entire thing. Still trying to figure out that one!

3 comments:

Traci & Charlie said...

She is just so adorable. Love the overalls and big bow!!! Can't believe the girls are so big already!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Samantha Prochaska said...

I love her