Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SAHM

There are many times when I wish I could be a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM). .

Laundry would be done, dinner would be cooked, the house would be clean and time could be spent with Harper.

Unfortunately, we are not at a time in our lives where I can do this. I also really love what I do. I would miss being with my students and the feeling that I get when I feel that I've made a difference in their life.

I do however, get the best of both worlds and get to be a part time SAHM during the summertime and I get all the holidays off to be with my little girl. I really can't complain.

I came across this article today while my class was in the computer lab. Now if I could get paid to be a SAHM... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Getting paid $96,261 a year would be SPECTACULAR!

Check out this article!!

No comments: