Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sick Baby :(

My poor baby girl is really sick right now and I'm hoping things will turn around tomorrow and she'll be able to keep something down. I feel so bad for her. I wish I could take it away for her.

I wanted to share a few videos of her that I took Wednesday. Even though this little girl feels like poop, she always seems to be in a pretty good mood.

She is only wearing a diaper because we are having a bad case of diarrhea and throwing up :(

This is how I feel...


Me and My Buddy Eating Puffs Together


Dancing Baby

3 comments:

Samantha Prochaska said...

Kinsey, I am so impressed with how advanced she is. The pulling up brings a tear to my eye - what a big girl!

kinseyfriedrichs said...

It is crazy and sad all at the same time. She's just so fearless which might be a bad thing in the future!! I see nothing but a wild child! -kinsey

Traci & Charlie said...

She is so so stinkin cute. Hope she is feeking better