Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Big girl!

My mom and dad gave our family an iPad for Christmas and we are loving it. I want to use it as a learning tool for Harper and we have already starting practicing. She can "paint" on it and play this peek a boo game so far. We also bought the car mount so Harper can watch movies on our many travels.

Harper has her "b" sound down and really enjoys saying "ba ba ba". She has can motion or sign "more" with her hands and it's the cutest thing. We're working on waving and since she's full force crawling she will go anywhere and put ANYthing in her mouth!!! I think its also time to lower her crib :( Her dad also likes to copy cat her grunting sounds she makes. I love every stage but I love how absorbent they can be at this age.

We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and I have lots of pictures to post but that will come soon. I am loving this time off with my baby girl and thanking God for my wonderful job that allows me to be with Harper as much as possible.

No comments: