Wednesday, December 7, 2011

6 Months

Harper had her 6 month check up and things went well. She had her booster shots, weighs 16 pounds and is 26 inches long. She still just has her two teeth but I think she's got another few that are wanting to come in.

She's becoming such a big a girl. She can scoot around on her hand and knees but I wouldn't actually call it crawling yet. She loves her food and has cut back on the amount of bottles she's usually been taking. Harper also LOVES to stand on her feet all the time and gets mad when I don't let her. Even sitting her down in the bathtub can be a struggle. I think I have a very strong willed and busy girl on my hands.

We visited Santa on Saturday but I'm waiting on my Mom to send the pictures. This weekend we are finally staying in town and doing some shopping and decorating.

I also received Harper's 6 month pictures and LOVE them but I haven't ordered them yet or sent out my Christmas cards so I'll wait to post them. I'm loving dressing her up in all the cute Christmas attire.


Some old and new pictures!

No comments: