Friday, November 18, 2011

Growing up too fast

Two nights ago Harper started getting up on her hands and knees and then rocks back and forth. It's so darn cute and she gets a kick out of it. I can't believe she's already doing this and soon going to turn 6 months!

I think she looks so much like me when I was a baby. The other morning she was laying in my bed smiling at me and it was so scary because it was like I was looking at myself!!

Last night my school had our annual Family Education Night and my mom brought Harper up since Scott is out of town. The kids loved seeing her and she even took a picture with Clifford The Big Red Dog and Geronimo Stilton .




1 comment:

Samantha Prochaska said...

OMG Harper on her hands and knees is absolutely amazing to me! She is so advanced!! I hope your house is baby proofed!!