Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Heavy Heart

I've had such a heavy heart all day.

A friend that I went to college with lost her sweet baby, Carson suddenly yesterday morning.


Carson is only four weeks older than Harper.


Carson was put in his swing yesterday, at his babysitters, to take a nap and never woke up.


I was stunned when I heard the news and cannot imagine the pain they must feel right now.

God has a plan and for some reason he needed Carson with him.

Please pray for this family as they go through this tragic and very tough time.


Kolby wrote and posted this today.



"Brian and I thank everyone from the bottom of hearts for the love and support during such a devastating time in our lives. There are no words to explain how we feel....only time will allow us to heal....hug your loved ones each and every day because you never know what each day might bring.... We love you all and are blessed to have such amazing love and support through such hard times."



No comments: