Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy Week

I had a super busy week with the end of the nine weeks, meetings and classes but I was still able to take Harper to her very first Tomball Varsity Volleyball Game. I couldn't find a Tomball onesie so I just put her in Tomball colors. It is a little sad that she won't be wearing Raider blue :(

Here is Hattie holding Harper at the game. Harper loved all the action but had to take a little snooze toward the end of the game. Harper and Daddy going to watch the Texans!


Mrs. Lindsay sent me this picture during the week. We had beautiful weather so they went to the park. Poor Harper didn't have her shades this day.

We went for a walk one evening and it was a little cooler so I dressed her up in her lady bug blanket and hat. She looked so darn cute.


We celebrated Memaw's 80th Birthday Party on Saturday.


Having fun one morning before we headed out the door.

We had a great weekend in Tomball and spent lots of time with family and friends. Uncle Judd and Aunt Bonnie came to stay with us Thursday night, Scott and I went out Friday night for a friend's birthday and then Saturday we celebrated Memaw's 80Th birthday party. Harper was a very good girl all weekend and she continues to fill our hearts with so much joy.


I finally gathered up the courage and put her to sleep without her swaddle for the first time Monday night. Amazingly, she slept all night and only woke up an hour earlier than normal. She been doing great, just waking up a little earlier here and there but honestly I can't complain. She has also decided that she would rather sleep on her belly.


Now, we are just waiting on cousin Wade to make his grand entrance. We can't wait and are so excited! It is amazing how much our family has changed during this year.

These little people are true gifts from God!

1 comment:

Samantha Prochaska said...

Yay for breaking the swaddle! I'm loving it. Also - I love the ladybug blanket on her. I think red might be her color!