Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 1 of Going Back to Work

Wow... is all I have to say!!
Working and having a baby is tough stuff!!

Things I've learned so far...
-my house will never be clean again
-laundry will never ever be completed
-I will be tired for the rest of my life
-every single minute/second counts
-cheese dip on the couch with the hubby counts as dinner

We made it through our first week of going back to work but it has been so hard. I've learned that once you have a baby minimal sleep will get you sooo far. Thankfully, Harper is a great sleeper and a happy baby but my workload at school has me up at all hours of the night. I keep telling myself it will get better and with time I will get the hang of it. Yesterday, we had "Meet The Teacher" and it seems as though I have some sweet students.


Pictures Mrs.Lindsay sent my throughout the week of Harper and Aden....

2 comments:

Traci & Charlie said...

Adorable, so glad you made it through your first week back at work, She looks like she is having a wonderful time with her new friend!!

Samantha Prochaska said...

So true about never having a clean house again! It's worth it bc if rather spend time making my little girl laugh!! Everyone says it gets easier so we shall see!! Good luck!!