Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Harper's Two Month Appointment

I took Harper to Dr. Rose today for her 2 month check up and shots. She was a trooper and handled everything well. She weighs 11.5 lbs and is 23.5 inches long. Dr. Rose said she'll be a leaner baby since she has some height on her. She defiantly didn't get the height from her Mom and Dad! Harper's been snoozing most of the day and has been smiling for me so thankfully I know the shots didn't hurt her too bad!

I go back to work Monday and it's going to be so hard to leave my sweet baby. She's so fun to be around lately "talking" and "smiling". Such a happy and sweet baby. She'll be hanging with her buddy Aden during the day while I'm at work. I worked with Lindsey at Rosehill and she had Aden four weeks before I had Harper. She has decided to stay home and offered to keep Harper. I feel so blessed that everything worked out and I know Harper will be in great hands and have a buddy to "talk" and "smile" with.


And because it's much easier keeping up and updating Harper on this blog rather than the baby book, here is an overload of Harper pictures...

At her first baby shower for her friend Harper Foran


Full belly and ready for bed!




Wearing her dress Uncle Juddy and Aunt Bonnie brought back from Hawaii

Hello Kitty at the Mall....you can't see it but she's giving the pouty bottom lip in this picture...she did not want Kitty to disturbed her beauty sleep.

Sleeping like her Daddy




Chilling and watching TV. This was her first time to really "watch" the TV





Off to Grandma's House





First time in Mommy's classroom





Daddy being silly with Harper





Morning bottle with Daddy






Eating at Rancho Grande

1 comment:

Traci & Charlie said...

Precious, so glad your 2mo WCC and shots went well!!! Good luck going back to work, it'll get easier