Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School

Well, I made it through my first day back to work/school.


It was one of the hardest things I have had to do....leave my precious baby with her babysitter for the first time all day long. Mommy was crying and Harper was smiling!



When I picked her up today, she greeted me at the door and was smiling so much. I then hugged her and she held on tightly. It was the BEST feeling in the world!!!



Mrs. Lindsey said she did great and even took a two hour nap this afternoon. I love my good little baby :)



It's going to be very hard trying to juggle work, baby and my master's program but somehow, someway we will make it through!!!! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!





I know Scott's eyes are closed but we took the little family photo last week.


1 comment:

Samantha Prochaska said...

I'm with you. After 2 1/2 weeks of daycare I feel like Charlie is adjusted and mommy is still having a tough time. It's just hard to not think about her all day long. We all gotta do what's in the best interest for our little ones though. And they will be fine. Good luck with everything!