Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little Shopper

This past weekend, Scott was out of town so my Mom came up for my birthday. In the past (pre-baby), Mom would come up to Tomball and we would head out shopping all day to Houston or the Woodlands. We'd eat at all of our favorite places and just spend the day out and about. I knew with Harper on board now this would be difficult BUT she was the best shopping buddy and really could hang with us! She went to Pappadauex, Cyclone Anayas, and Five Guys Burgers. She made the day long shopping trip at the Galleria and even was a perfect angel when we got our haircuts and eybrows waxed. I was so proud of her and feel so blessed at how wonderful she's been. It makes my job as her Mommy so easy (kind of!). Hanging with her buddy!
Sleeping in Starbucks
My new church outfitShopping makes her tired!
Playing hard
Last night, Aunt Digga babysat Harper so Scott and I could go out and celebrate my birthday. We went to Taste of Texas and it was so yummy!!

No comments: