Thursday, June 23, 2011

Three weeks and growing!

Harper is three weeks old today and over the past few days, she seems like she has really grown. I've been dressing her up every day and taking pictures. She's probably tired of me being in her face all the time! I've been reading to her every morning and she seems to really love this time. She also loves to be outside and hang out in the nude.



Getting ready to take my first trip to Nada!My decorative foot gear.
I never posted pictures of Harper's nursery. These pictures really are not good and her nursery is much cuter in person. Harper had newborn pictures done when she was a week old so I'm hoping to get some of those to add to the walls. They're still a little empty. Our awesome black and white rocker is also still downstairs in our room since she's sleeping in our room for about another week or so. I also need to get a small bookcase for all her books.

2 comments:

Traci said...

OMG that foot gear is precious!! Love love her room so adorable and girly. I really liked polkatots they were great, my friend Amy is using them now too for her little boys room. They are doing a vintage cowboy bedding. So cute

aussiekings said...

Oh she is precious! I am so happy for yall! :)