Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Reflections of Motherhood

Yesterday, Harper had a long and fussy day where she ate all day, cried and refused to sleep. It was tough but she finally calmed down and went willingly to bed for the night around 9:00.

After I put her down, I went blog hopping and I found the best you tube video for new Moms out there. It was great to see after a long, hard day. If your not a Mom yet, you should still watch it because all of it will be VERY handy one day!

Check it out....



Motherhood is the HARDEST job I have ever had. It is 100 times harder than teaching a room full of 22 Third Graders. However, it is also the best blessing I have ever had. Some days I feel like I have no idea what the hell I am doing and nothing I do is right. I've learned to trust my instinct and just give Harper love. I know I'll figure things out and seeing this video reassures me that I'm not the only one that feels completely lost in this new journey!

And the best part is that Harper let me sleep until 4:45 before she woke up to eat!

1 comment:

Samantha Prochaska said...

So true that motherhood is hard but rewarding. I have those days too where I want to pull out my hair, but I know one day I will be wanting these days back. Glad Harper is doing well! :)