Thursday, June 16, 2011

Harper's Two Week Appointment

Harper had her two week appointment today and she did really great. I was so proud of my baby girl. She weighs 8.1 lbs and is now 20 1/4 inches long. I was so relieved to hear that she is growing. It defiantly has been a stressful first two weeks getting her schedule down!

Harper loves to be out and about so we've started taking her out more. She also loves to be outside so I'm hoping she'll be a river/beach girl one day like her momma. She's been sleeping great at night and I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way :) Tomorrow, we're going on our first trip to Nada.

Some pictures of her first two weeks...

Our Texas State Baby

All my girls!

1 comment:

Traci said...

She is just precious! So glad all is going well. I love the last picture I can only imagine what our two girls will do with the baby stuff