Monday, April 11, 2011

Out of Control

This shit is out of control! Since my feet did pretty well today at work, Scott and I decided to go grocery shopping tonight. All of the sudden, I got a HUGE cookie craving and grabbed some Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies and just started eating them right there in the aisle. Scott was embarrassed so he tried to act like he wasn't with me. They were very yummy but I felt so out of control!

More pictures to share....

Me at 32 weeks....not sure how I can grow anymore!!

I was able to get a lot things done in Baby Girl's nursery this weekend, but I don't want to post all the pictures until I get her curtains and a chair. However, I do have a sneak peek of her ADORABLE bedding.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I know you feel miserable but you look fantastic and adorable! Love love the bedding! We just got ours in too! Take care its almost here