Friday, March 18, 2011

We've moved!

YAY! We are finally in our new house and I can't thank God enough for blessing us with this beautiful home that my family will live and grow in. We love our street and neighborhood.

It's been a very tiring week but we're in and my feet are DONE! They're swollen and tired. I'm hoping to get Baby Girl's paint tomorrow and start in her nursery.

Thank you to all our friends and family that have helped us with this move. We couldn't have done it without you! Hopefully, I'll take some pictures soon of the new house.

I had an appointment on Thursday and my glucose test came back clear but I do have to start taking an iron supplement because my blood work shows that I'm anemic. I'll take anything because I'm in desperate need of an energy boost!

Looking forward to my first shower for our Baby Girl on Sunday. I'm so excited!

No comments: