Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Infant Care Class

Last night Scott and I attended a Newborn Care Class at the Tomball Regional Hospital. It was very informative and quite humorous at times. We learned so many things and then practiced some basic tasks on a baby doll, like learning how to bathe a newborn and swaddle them properly. I felt like I knew more than I thought I did and Scott also excelled in all the task. I told him he could be a "real" Dad now after I saw his swaddling skills.
I've had some tough couple of days this week. I am so exhausted by the time I get home that I can't do anything that I have on my list to do at the new house. It's a struggle to get through the day and my feet and fingers have been swelling everyday this past week. I feel horrible and I toss and turn at night (which is a job in itself). I really can't imagine how I'm going to get through these last two months of teaching feeling this crummy. The other two pregnant ladies on campus look so good and look like they feel OK. I'm pissed off because I feel like I'm doing something wrong!! I need energy and I need strength. I'm praying that God will help me get through these last two months.

Before I start crying again, here is a picture of my Sleeping Beauties.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling great and I hope it gets better for these last few months. Once she gets here you won't remember any of it I know!!!! Take care girl

The Motal's said...

Hey Kinsey!! I'm sorry you've been feeling bad, but happy you had a great day!!
I feel ya on being exhausted! There is always so much to do and I don't have the energy to do it!! Counting down the weeks seems to help me feel better!
Hang in there...our baby girls will be here soon!!!! :)