Sunday, March 13, 2011

28 Weeks

I finally had Scott take a picture of me after missing a few weeks. Nothing really new, just way bigger! Baby Girl seems to be doing fine. She moves around alot still at night and gives me a few power kicks randomly throughout the day. We went to the rodeo twice last week and she didn't really enjoy the fireworks. She was going crazy in there!

We have a doctor's appointment this week and I did my glucose test last Friday. Other than that, things are really good. I'm not going to complain because I know what a miracle it is to be carrying this special little girl! However, I did underestimate how hard pregnancy would be on my body. It's been quite a learning experience!

We FINALLY sold our house last Friday and are signing papers for our new house tomorrow. The sellers live in Dallas so we may not get the keys until Tuesday but I'm just so HAPPY this day in finally here. It's been a roller coaster of emotions with many bumps in the road.

I'm just itching to get Baby Girl's nursery all set up and thanking God that I'm on Spring Break this next week. I also get to take a week off from my master's work so I'll be nesting at our new house!

No comments: