Monday, January 3, 2011

2010

Can't believe another year has come and gone. We spent the New Year in Kerrville with Scott's family.

Thanking God for all 2010 brought and looking forward to 2011. It was a bittersweet year and with lots of highs and a few lows. Will always remember 2010 was the year I married my husband. We unexpectedly found out we were pregnant in June and soon after lost our little poppy seed. Early September we found out we were pregnant again and have had no complications so far. Very thankful for this special gift of life. My brother and Alyson and cousin Jenna also got married this past year!

Happy New Year to all! Wishing a year of many blessings!!!

Elaine and Jake in Fredricksburg

The Husband and I

Hemi and Tut playing in Fredricksburg

Friedrichs' Family

Scott and I rode out to Leakey one day. Here are a few pictures from the beautiful Hill Country.


No comments: