Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time

Finishing up Christmas shopping today and very excited to spend Christmas with our families! This will be our first Christmas as a married couple. We'll be splitting time between Nada and Tomball. And next year we'll be traveling with two dogs and a baby!

Merry Christmas!


Here is a picture of me at alomst 17 weeks. I've been experiencing some very interesting (and not so great) things happening to my body that many people fail to tell you pre pregnancy. I won't share all the details but if you're thinking about getting pregnant, we'll consult. It's really not glamorous :)

Really loving my time off from school and work! Don't forget to vote "boy" or "girl" on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look great Kinsey

roadster99 said...

Kinsey - you look great!! Enjoy reading about your adventures in teaching and reading!! Thanks for the insight!