Thursday, October 21, 2010

New York!

Two weeks ago, I went to New York to celebrate Lindsay's Bachelorette Weekend! It was awesome and the city is CRAZY! It was very nice to visit but I could not live without my grass. There's no grass in NY, only buildings, buildings and more buildings! I can't wait to take my Mom and Nanny back.



Time Square at Night

One of the many fire stations.

Wall Street
Time Square during the day...CRAZY!
I can't remember the name of this building but it's famous and interesting.
Empire State Building
On my double decker tour bus!
The Bar at the W
Yum!
We found our grass at Central Park!



1 comment:

Connie said...

I LOVED NY!! Which surprises me, because South Texas drove me crazy because I missed my TREES!! There was something exciting about NY, but maybe that's cause it was Christmas! Go at Christmas sometime! Hope all is good with you! Miss you!