Wednesday, September 8, 2010

if i stay by Gayle Forman

if i stay by Gayle Forman was a GREAT read for me! I loved this book and would probably read it again. I never wanted to set the book down and I was fighting for Mia the enitre time.

I was caught off guard by the horrific tragedy that takes place early on in the novel and actually cried as I was reading.

This book was beautifully written and truly thought provoking. Mia finds her self in a hospital bed and has to choose if she wants to stay or follow her family, who's lives were tragically taken away. Mia is in a coma but can hear and see everything that takes place. Will she give up or live her life? Awesome read!

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a good, easy and dramatic read. if i stay will remain as one of my all time favorite Young Adult books.

No comments: