Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's the deal??

I have been VERY bad at posting lately and I hate it.

One main reason I haven't posted lately is because I'm having issues loading pictures. Once I get it figured out, I'll post more pictures since the wedding.

We've been busy with lots of wedding/baby showers and family get-togethers. I'm in FIVE!! weddings from now until the end of next February and Scott's in THREE!! weddings!!!

Scott's busy with work and keeping up with the yard. I'm quite proud of him and you should see our roses and everything else that has been blooming around the house.

I have TAKS next week and can't wait to get it over with. Only ONE!! more month and then summer :) What can I say...I LOVE MY JOB!!

I have lots of things planned for summer....
-starting grad school at Sam Houston to get my masters in Library Science
-tutoring
-getting some GT hours completed
-lots of organizing in the house :)
-sanding and painting the cabinets in the kitchen and completing the much needed makeover in there
-visiting friends
-working at the dental office

I really don't think I'll get everything accomplished but I have high hopes.

I've found lots of fun, entertaining, and beautiful blogs recently. I post some soon :)

No comments: