Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Randomness

Well, I've been back in my classroom this week. I have reorganized a few places in my room and I love it. Can't wait for the kids to be back.

I've also been finishing up wedding planning. I've done alot this summer and we had a few meetings this week. I also took my bridal portraits which was really fun and the pictures are amazing!!

On the way home from our meeting in El Campo last night, I almost hit an alligator!! I couldn't believe it! Scott's Mom and I were in between Eagle Lake and Sealy, by some rice fields, and I was going 70 and all of a sudden this HUGE alligator is crossing the highway. It was unbelievable!

I recently got a iPhone which I LOVE!!!

Have lots of photos from the past weekends that I need to post.

Can't believe I go back to work next week :(

No comments: