Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer, where have you gone?

Summer is slowly coming to an end and wow!, where has it gone????

I have a training scheduled next week and will get back into my classroom. I have had a wonderful summer so far, but I haven't completed my to do list :( Wedding plans are on schedule but things around the house are unfinished :(

We have had some unexpected things around the house go wrong (roof, air conditioner, etc..) so our kitchen redo has been put on the back burner. Hopefully, it will get done one day.

We have inherited some beautiful furniture for the house so it is finally becoming homie. Decorations are also appearing, which Scott could not be happier about. Painting is slowly happening, not sure when it will all be done.

I am excited to get back into the classroom and be with the kids. Once school starts the wedding will be here before i know it :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: