Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm still here

I'm still here, just haven't posted alot lately. We have a laptop and were pulling free wireless which made it easier to post. Recently the free wireless has been blocked so I just have my desktop which is not always convenient!

We've been working on lots of projects around the house. Scott's been redoing some flower beds and he put a pond in the back yard! It's great and I will get some pics up soon. We are also finally doing something with the spare bedroom.

I've been busy with school and after school tutoring. Next Tuesday is the Reading TAKS test which will be a big stress release.

We have an engagement party coming up and are heading to Kerrville for some time in March. Can't wait!

Here are some pictures from our friend's Lana and Doug's baby shower. They welcomed Fallan Elizabeth Wied into the world a little over a week or so. She's a beautiful baby! Congratulations guys!
Skylar after her surgery in January!

No comments: