Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update

Today the kids finally came back to school! The last day they were in school was September 11th..isn't that crazy! It was great to see all my students again and hear their stories. Some students and teachers STILL don't have electricity or water!

Scott was able to redo our fence over the weekend and it looks great! I love that he's such a handy-man. I will post pictures of our new fence soon. It's really nice.

We are still searching for new floors for my living/dining area so in the mean time, I have concrete floors :(

The insurance company is taking a little longer than we thought and we may not see anything for a month or so :(

As I'm blogging right now, the girls are on the top of the couch kissing and giving each other a teeth cleaning. I think they really love each other :)

No comments: