Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lately

What I've been up to lately:

I finished taking my final test for my teaching certification today. Let's pray I passed!

After 2 months of living in my house, I FINALLY decorated a room! I know I'm just a little slow but the guest bathroom is done! It's looks great, I'll post a picture soon.
1 room down 5 to go!

I've been preparing somewhat for my classroom. I meet with the lady who I will partner teach with next Tuesday.

We joined a gym last week and went for the first time today. It's a nice, quiet, gym right down the street from me. After the gym we went and ate Mexican food...oops!

Oh and finally his weekend we will be celebrating my Little Nanny and Papa's 50th Wedding Anniversary! We will head down to Nada on Saturday.

That's all for now!

No comments: