Monday, May 5, 2008

LC ROCKS


I'm procrastinating right now and SHOULD be packing but I'm not. SO instead, I wanted to post these pictures from Jenna's birthday a couple of weeks ago.

I am not a big 80's fan or so I thought. I guess I'm just not a fan of 80s movies (Sixteen Candles etc..). On Jenna's birthday we went to a bar where a 80's cover band performed. They were AWESOME! It was sooo fun and the music was great. The guys were in full costume, permed hair and all. We had a lovely time and the drummer gave me one of his drum sticks he was using! I think he liked my dancing...

Young or old, if you ever get a chance to see LC ROCKS, you'll love it!!!

Some pictures from the night



Okay, back to packing....................


1 comment:

JamieLeigh said...

OMG! I've been a diehard fan of LC Rocks since freshman year. Haha no seriously! They were discovered at a frat party. For my 20th birthday, they invited me backstage (meaning the frat house kitchen) for a "special birthday shot" which was straight tequilla. I ended up meeting all of the band's families/wives and in my drunkeness told them their kids would be beautiful. Stupid. One of the guitarists proceeded to friend me on facebook and I quickly denied after I noted he graduated from Texas in like 1982. Anyway, they're awesome!!