Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's official!

It's official....I got a job!! I had an appointment with the Human Resource Personnel this morning and he officially offered me a 3rd grade position at Rosehill Elementary!! I am SOO excited! YEAH!

This week has been pretty crazy. I had to transfer to an Alternative Certification program here in Tomball and take care of some other paperwork. Everythings falling into place and I start my PPR classes this Tuesday. They are every Tuesday and Thursday through the month of June.

The house has also been coming together slowly. Still no decorations but there is organization. We want to redo the kitchen soon so I'm excited about that.

Scott and his family have been busy planning the funeral for his Grandpa. The viewing is Sunday evening and the funeral is Monday morning.

Love and miss you all!

No comments: