Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm Moving to Tomball!

I happy/sad to say that I am moving to Tomball Texas! It's bittersweet because I have lived in Ausitn/San Marcos for the past 6 years. I have been close to basically ALL my friends and we get together alot.

Scott accepted a job in Houston and since graduating has moved into his parent's house and starting working for Peltier Brother Construction. Knowing that we would eventually move back closer to family, I have decided to move to Tomball to be with him.

This is also SO hard because for the past 6 years, I have been living with my cousin who is basically my sister. I knew the time would eventually come when we would have go our separate ways but I didn't think it would be this soon! I'll miss you Jenna!

I have been interviewing for teaching jobs in Tomball and hopefully I will secure a job soon. I really like the district and am so excited to begin my teaching career in Tomball!

The best part yet is that yesterday Scott closed on a house in Tomball! He is my landlord and I will be renting the house from him! It will eventually be "our" house but for now Scott will live with his parents and I will get to live in the new house!

It's a cute, little, basic 2 bedroom, 2 bath house. It will be just fine for me and I can't wait to get all my stuff there. It's in an older neighborhood and right next to an elementary school. :)

Pictures will come soon!! Stay tunned for updates!

No comments: