Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blog, Blog, Blog


Blog: A blog is a website, usually maintained by an individual, with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.

For those of you who don't know, I have quit an obsession with blogging. I search blogs and love to read them. I myself, have created a blog but never really updated it or sent the link out. As my life begins to change, I want to start blogging for those of you who I will miss so much! Also I want to keep my family up to date! My blog will have stories and pictures of events that happen in my life and from my point of view. I am very sad to be leaving Austin and all my wonderful friends :) but I am very excited for Scott and I to began a new chapter in our lives together. This is for you...so you don't forget me and to let you know what is going on. I encourage you to start your own blog...please.

Love you all!

No comments: